Corporate law is one of my primary fields of activity. Corporate law is viewed as a combination of commercial, labour, fiscal, antitrust and competition law. I provide support through all the processes of managing a business in various sectors of the economy, from the establishment of companies and legal support with their business activities to their liquidation and the resolution of disputes in court.
In order to set up a company in Germany, it is necessary to collect a large number of documents, visit official institutions, open a bank account and obtain all the necessary licences and permits. The task is daunting, and not just for foreign nationals.
Therefore, to help you to successfully conduct your business and manage your company, I offer the following services relating to the establishment of and legal support for a business in Germany.
- Selection of the optimal organisational and legal form for the legal entity
- Drafting of the statutes and other documents that are necessary for the registration of your company and further activities
- Support during the registration with the notary and in the registration court, opening of a bank account for depositing the authorised capital
- Assistance with the conclusion of contracts with partners and contractors
- Availability of a series of model contracts for the conduct of business
- Assistance with the conclusion of employment contracts, recruitment of a director or manager
- Kommanditgesellschaft KG
- GmbH & Co KG
- Performance of negotiations and support with the purchase or sale of the company
- Verification of the possibility of receiving permits and licences before the purchase of the company
- Formulation and drafting of a draft contract of sale for a company
- Support with a company merger or a change in the company’s organisation and legal form
- Registration of new founders, distribution of shares etc.
- Clarification of questions of legal succession
- Civil action against competitors
- for review: contracts that are necessary for the operation of your company, but whose terms need to be reviewed. For example, in order to reduce the rate of supply of goods or to amend the terms for the provision of services
- for preservation: contracts with whose terms you are satisfied. The amounts and periods indicated in the text completely correspond to the company’s business processes
- for termination: contracts whose execution is associated with excessively high costs and hampers business processes
- Preparation of draft contracts, amendments and addenda
- Legal assessment of the compliance of draft and active contracts with the legislation
- Legal services for the settlement of disputes arising in the course of the conclusion, execution, amendment and termination of contracts
- Representation of your interests during the performance of negotiations for the conclusion of contracts
- Preparation and implementation of measures to terminate contracts, including by judicial process
- Representation at government agencies and administrative authorities
- Resolution of the company’s internal conflicts
- Defence of your interests in court and out of court, repayment of debts
- Support in connection with possible insolvency proceedings (bankruptcy)
and much more