The normative basis for inheritance law is rather complicated. Accordingly, a delay in the resolution of issues or the absence of a resolution may lead to further negative financial and personal consequences.
The proactive settlement of inheritance issues by means of a will or a contract of inheritance, as well as the drafting of gift contracts, may make the situation easier for everyone involved and is always advisable.
I have a lot of experience in the settlement of issues of succession and in providing legal support when inheritance rights come into force.
- Drafting, amendment and rescission of inheritance contracts and wills
- Drafting of contracts for the expected succession during the testator’s lifetime
- Orientation consultation immediately after the death of the testator
- Consultation and representation/protection of interests during the regulation of inheritance relationships
- Claim to a mandatory share in the inheritance
- Declarations about the issuance of certificates of inheritance
- Disputes relating to inheritance in court and out of court
- Gift contracts, contracts for the proposed succession