My many years of experience show that the best criminal defence results can be achieved when a lawyer is engaged at an early stage in the proceedings.
One of the most important rights of someone accused of a criminal offence is the right to remain silent. Take advantage of this right until your lawyer arrives; do not make any hasty statements without consulting your lawyer in advance. Neither the prosecution, nor the court will view your silence in a negative light. However, a statement made in haste may limit possible ways of handling the case and have a negative effect on its outcome.
Criminal law is a complicated field of law, so the following list is not exhaustive.
- Cases related to giving and receiving bribes
- Late submission of an application for insolvency (bankruptcy)
- Corruption offences
- Fraud for the purpose of receiving grants
- Tax evasion
- Breach of trust
- Criminal law in the world of work
- Criminal law in medicine
- Imposition of a fine on a company (Unternehmensgeldbuße)
- Evasion of professional prohibitions
- Comprehensive defence throughout Germany (representation of interests/defence in court)
- Preliminary clarification
- Briefing and consultations on conduct during a search and during the investigative procedure both for the owners and for the employees
- Support during the interrogation
- Development of a proactive defence process and collection of evidence
- Utilisation of synergies for the best possible defence