To avoid problems and conflict situations, I recommend that you conclude a written contract specifying all the main conditions before you grant a loan. If you already have a current contract, the contract must be terminated before you recover this debt. In any case, a properly drafted or terminated contract will ensure the recovery of the damages that you have incurred.
The procedure for the recovery of debts has three stages: the pre-trial conference, the judicial proceedings and the recovery of the debt in accordance with a court ruling.
It is up to you to decide which route to take. My opinion is that court is a last resort, and that you should only take this option when all other measures and approaches have already been exhausted.
- Receipt of information about the debtor from the register
- Receipt of information about the debtor’s financial situation
- Presentation of demands to the debtor in a pre-court procedure
- Repeated reminders of the debt
- Submission of the claim to the law courts
- Support through the enforcement proceedings
- Recovery of legal costs
- Work with the court bailiff
- Receipt of information about the existence of a bank account, the liquidity in it, pension savings, and also general information about the assets of the debtor
- Receipt of an arrest warrant